The moment he was in the iceberg.
You idiot. School is more important to me now, + I’m studying for the SATs and the ACT so I’m really busy. OH AND my parents promised any kind of car if I get into a ivy league school and yes anon I have my license but not a car. I’m working hard as I can.
FAQ = Frequently asked questions..
I’ll tell you what I’ve watched this summer:
- Fullmetal Alchemist
- Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
- Code Geass (My #1 anime)
- Neon Genesis Evangelion (My #1 anime OF ALL TIME)
- Cowboy Bebop
- Swords Art Online (It just started last month in Japan airs every Saturday)
1. I think it was during last summer that I wanted to watch ATLA again I mean it was like 4 years since I watched it. Then one day on facebook I found out this site called tumblr where I kept searching for ATLA blogs. First blog I came across was avataraang, and then asamies the following next day. Both of them kinda inspired me to create this tumblr XD. Right now I have 7,287 followers. (I really don’t like to answer how many followers I have in public but since a lot of people are asking why shouldn’t I)
Sure xD. Look at the list below!
- Cambridge as a whole is so pretty and very spacious. Spacious as in you could freely walk around on foot or ride a bicycle to go to the main town.
- The buildings here date back to at least 800-900 years which makes this place special to me because I really like old buildings and love the history behind the buildings. (Especially King’s College!)
- The Market Street near King’s College is just flawless I mean you could literally get anything you want there :D.
- The dorms at Robinson College are just amazing.
- When it rains Cambridge looks really pretty!
- The people here are really nice if you get to know them a little.
- FINALLY, the courses are really tough here (depends on what you take over the summer programme). It envolves a lot of hard work and I love it <3. I know it sounds weird but you have to do hard work in order to be successful in this university and in rest of you life.
- Speaking of dorms.. my bed in my dorm makes this sqeaking noise with the wood at bottom and it’s just really annoying. ;-;
- It’s takes 1 hour and 30 minutes to go to London klklfdilrij.
- The cyclists in Cambridge are awesome people, but when you walk near a bridge or something some of them just don’t see you and they will pass by you really quickly.
- People smoke a lot at like near King’s College. I mean I could be wrong because it is summer and maybe during winter they decrease the amont of smoking.
- There are scary people outside during the nighttime :S. I mean it is nighttime xD.
- I’m in a summer programme and my curfew is at 7:00 PM sksklfkldfieriodfkl.
- The private bathrooms at Robinson College suck a little. OH AND IN THE BATHROOM there’s like individual taps for hot and cold water which makes me mad because in america both of them are together ):.
OMG ANON! I didn’t see that mistake.. It’s 10:30 PM in the UK and I’m like dead tired XD!
1. I want to do my Medical in USA. I wanted to do it in a UK university but I can’t do it because of residency issues that I have to face after I get my medical degree. Btw, I want to be a cardiologist (:
2. I want to do my MBA degree in either Cambridge/Oxford or any other major UK university after I’m finished w/ my medical degree in the United States.. So that’s basically what I want to major in xD.
Dallas, Texas to be specific!
I will sometime in the future (:.
ITS A AVATAR PROMISE!